2015年4月8日星期三

rather than who taught me these words. When the criticism of Ancelotti

Ramos hit back at criticism: Ancelotti at Real Madrid where Du Be Mu Shai Jon Ramos Liancelotti leaps the news sports news in March 26th according to the British "mirror" Wholesale NFL Jerseys the latest reports, in the face of questions from the media and fans, Real Madrid (data) vice captain Ramos said in an interview when he was Lord Shai Ancelotti, Shuai coach real performance is poor, but also to be better than the Mourinho coaching Real Madrid when. The Spanish National Derby war, Real Madrid 1-2 against Barcelona (official data), La Liga (micro blog topic) championship teams also had 4 points in the league the last 10 wheel under the condition that the possibility of Galacticos won the league is very small. Based on this, Cycling jerseys the media and the public opinion that, under Ancelotti the real out of the question, Shuai to the team this season Gaokaidizou bear the main responsibility. But Ramos doesn't see it that way, he said: "in my opinion, Ancelotti is still I met one of the best coaches, no need to compare him with Mourinho. I think Ancelotti coached the real, no matter in every way than Mourinho coaching Real Madrid is stronger, Cheap NHL Jerseys I believe that both the fans and the press, a drill can be see." "So I really don't like Cheap Jordans Ancelotti for the unfair treatment, his merit is not recognized. And I feel completely from my real experience, rather than who taught me these words. When the Cheap NFL hats criticism of Ancelotti, don't forget he has won what honor." (Mauro)

没有评论:

发表评论