2015年4月17日星期五

gave them a photo cover

Embattled Nash still grateful historical position on the Lakers? He is not interested in sports Tencent inquiry of March 23rd according to ESPN reporter Mark stern report, after joining the Lakers, Nash injuries, outside there are a lot of questioning voice on it, a recent interview, Nash said he is grateful to the Lakers fans still. Nash, who has won two career regular season MVP, but asked the two trophies, Nash said he did not know where to put in. And Nash career ending is not so ideal, when a reporter asked Nash, if I could come back, if he want to rewrite their career, Nash said that there is no need for. When Nash and Howard (micro blog) to join the Lakers, "Sports Illustrated" gave them a photo cover, and the text "here there will be a lot of fun." Memories of this, Nash said, "the fun and no we imagine so much." After joining the Lakers, Nash Cheap NFL hats injuries, the outside world will continue to have questioned his voice. "Come here, my expectations some incredibly high. I hope to do some great things for the city, but in the end it didn't happen. I join here a very important Cheap Jerseys reason is, I don't want to leave as quietly, I hope to give yourself some pressure." "That is what I want, I want to end the occupation career in a manner that. It is a kind of high risk and high return of choice. " Nash said, his attack on the only exists in the social networking sites or sports radio. "If you live on the Internet, then you will be abandoned by the world." While talking about the reality of Cycling jerseys the situation, Nash said, "in the Lakers' period, no Laker fans said bad things about me, instead people on I respect, support." In his career, Nash has not won the championship, but for this question he did not avoid, "I hadn't won a championship, I also can't avoid these, if Cheap NBA Jerseys it makes people's views of my career, the historical position, this has nothing to do with me, I'm in history or guard the rank did not interested, Cheap Jordans I just want people to say I was a great teammate, is a great fighter." (Ge Sang)

没有评论:

发表评论